Prof. Dr. Ahmet Çolak
There is no assessment.
Education and Expertise
- 1985 - Gata Medical School
- 1994 - Gata Haydarpaşa Training Hospital: Specialization
- 1999 - Associate Professor
- 2008 - Professor
- General practitioner in GATA Ankara, GATA Haydarpaşa Training Hospital Istanbul and TRNC (1985-1988)
- Specialization student at GATA Haydarpaşa Training Hospital (1988-1994)
- Diyarbakır Military Hospital as a specialist (1994-1995)
- Internship in Pittsburgh University Hospital and Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh Department of Neurourgy (1996-1997)
- Teaching Staff at GATA Haydarpaşa Training Hospital (1995-2012)
- Medical Park Elazığ Hospital Neurosurgery Clinic (2013-2018)
- Turkish Neurosurgery Association Membership
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Education Teaching Group
- European Pediatric Neurosurgery Association Membership
Areas of interest
- Brain tumor surgery
- Orbital tumor
- Spinal cord tumor
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Herniated disc
- Neck hernia
According to our records, there is no professional membership of the doctor.
According to our records, there is no award granted to doctor.
According to our records, there are no publications belonging to the doctor.