Assoc. Prof. Baran Yılmaz
1998 - 2005 - Marmara University School of Medicine
1998 - 2005 - Marmara University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Neurosurgery, İstanbul(Head of Department: Prof Dr Türker KILIÇ)
2011 - 2012 - Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA (Director: Murat Günel MD. PhD., Professor of Neurosurgery) Cerebrovascular Research Fellowship
2014 + Turkish Neurosurgery Association
2017 + Turkish Spine Association
2018 + AOSpine
Turkish Neurosurgical Society 31st Scientific Congress Professor. Dr. Hamit Ziya Gökalp Young Neurosurgical Incentive First Prize , Antalya, 2017.
Courses and Certificates
- Organizing Committee Member; 12. National Neuroscience Congress, Bahçeşehir University, 28-31 May 2014
- Organizing Committee Member; 11. ASNO 'Skull-base Anatomy Course', 11-14 September 2014, Istanbul
- Trainer / Organizing Committee Member; Neurosurgery Course Series - 4 / Prof. Dr. Evandro de Oliveira Skull Base Course 2, Prof. Rhoton Anatomy Lab BAU Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, 2015.
- Organizing Committee Member; International Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Microelectrode Recording Cadaver Course, Rhoton Anatomy Lab BAU Medical Faculty, 6-7 February 2015 Istanbul.
- Organization Responsible; TND Istanbul Meetings, Istanbul, 2015-2016.
Medical Specialty Thesis: (Baran YILMAZ)
Investigation of Somatic Mutation in Arteriovenous Malformations with the Whole Exom Sequencing Method
Advisor: Dr. Türker KILIÇ
Institution: Marmara University Institute of Neurological Sciences, Yale University Cerebrovascular Research Lab